(Refiles to correct instrument code for Toyota) REYKJAVIK, Nov 28 (Reuters) - Iceland made its hydrogen filling station, the world's first when it opened to serve buses four years ago, available for use by private cars on Wednesday. This is the latest step in a pilot project conceived by Icelandic New Energy, a company backed by the government, academics and private firms, that aims to have up to 40 hydrogen cars on the roads of the capital by the end of 2009. "The future prospects for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-Iceland opens hydrogen filling station to public" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642