(Refiles to fix date) MUMBAI, Aug 20 (Reuters) - Rubber prices in India's key spot market fell by 3.3 percent to lowest level in nearly two months on hopes government will cut import tax on natural rubber, three dealers told Reuters. Presently, India charges 20 percent tax on natural rubber imports. The spot price of the most traded RSS-4 rubber (ribbed smoked sheet) dropped by 600 rupees to 17,400 rupees per 100 kg in Kottayam, Kerala, on Friday, Rubber Board data showed. It hit a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-India spot rubber falls to 2-mth low" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.