(Refiles to fix typo in headline) NEW DELHI, Aug 26 (Reuters) - India's Tata Motors could raise up to $1 billion through a mix of instruments, Chief Executive Carl-Peter Forster said on Thursday. The company, which had net debt of about $4 billion on its books at the end of March 2010, said in June it would raise about 47 billion rupees ($1.02 billion) through shares, bonds, debentures and other equity-linked instruments to cut debt and grow its business. (Reporting by Devidutta ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-India Tata Motors to raise up to $1 bln-CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642