the euro to survive but we make tangible things. We would not die without the euro," said the chief executive of one of Europe's largest manufacturing companies. (additional reporting by Tim Hepher in Paris, Vidya Ranganathan, Luke Pachymuthu, Rachel Armstrong in Singapore, Braden Reddall in San Francisco, Dhanya Skariachan, Lynn Adler, Steve James, Steven Johnson, Ben Berkowitz, Lauren Tara LaCapra and Steve James in New York, Jessica Wohl in Chicago, Tessa Walsh, Peter Apps, Tom Bergin, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-INSIGHT-In euro zone crisis, companies plan for the unthinkable=3" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.