(Refiles to fix name in second paragraph) * Executive sees Brazil market growing for 9th straight year * Sales down 5 pct yr/yr in first five months of 2012 * Analysts doubt industry group's 5 pct growth estimate * Ford market share touches 10-year low; new models coming By Brad Haynes and Alberto Alerigi SAO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, June 15 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co expects the Brazilian auto market to set a new sales record by the end of the year despite a sluggish start, as recent tax breaks ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-INTERVIEW-Ford sees late 2012 surge in Brazil market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642