(Refiles, fixing day of week in first paragraph to Wednesday) ZHUKOVSKY, Russia, Aug 22 (Reuters) - Russia's Tupolev aircraft maker said on Wednesday talks to sell Iran civilian aircraft had gained momentum recently and the two sides were even discussing joint airplane production. "We have been working with our Iranian colleagues for a long time," Tupolev president Igor Shevchuk told reporters at the MAKS-2007 airshow at the Zhukovsky airbase east of Moscow. "Negotiations have really ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-Iran near deal for Russian civilian planes-Tupolev" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.