(Refiles to fix typo in headline) KUALA LUMPUR, Dec 28 (Reuters) - Malaysia's MARC has affirmed its MARC-2ID/AID ratings on EP Manufacturing Berhad's (EPMB) RM150.0 million Murabahah Notes Issuance/Islamic Medium Term Notes (MUNIF/IMTN) facilities and RM120.0 million MUNIF/IMTN facilities. At the same time, the outlook on the ratings has been revised to stable from negative. The rating action affects RM8.0 million of outstanding notes issued under the RM150.0 million MUNIF/IMTN maturing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-Malaysia MARC affirms EP Manufacturing's Islamic notes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.