(Amending Z page reference) Oct 25 (Reuters) -Following are terms and conditions of a bond increasd on Thursday. Borrower Toyota Motor Credit Corporation Issue Amount 250 million Norwegian crown Maturity Date January 22, 2010 Coupon 4.625 pct Issue price 99.944 Reoffer price 98.419 Payment Date November 5, 2007 Lead Manager(s) UBS Investment Bank Ratings Aaa (Moody's), AAA (S&P), Listing London Full fees 1.625 pct Denoms (K) 10 Governing Law New York State ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-New Issue-Toyota Motor adds 250 mln NOK to 2010 bond" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.