(Refiles to fix typo in headline) TOKYO, May 28 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei average is expected to rise on Friday after China said Europe remains a key investment market for its foreign-exchange reserves, soothing jittery financial markets and sending U.S. stocks sharply higher. China's central bank said a Financial Times report on Wednesday that Beijing was concerned about its euro zone bond holdings was groundless. [ID:nTOE64Q04P] The report had driven the euro to a near four-year low ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-Nikkei set to gain on Wall St; eyes on yen" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.