(refiles to include dropped words paragraph four) MIYAKO-GUN, Japan, Nov 23 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co Chief Executive Carlos Ghosn said on Friday he thought the yen's recent strength was a short-term phenomenon and that the Japanese currency would eventually stabilise at weaker levels. "I think what you're seeing now is short-term volatility," Ghosn, also head of French partner Renault SA , told reporters at a ceremony marking the production launch of the new Murano sport utility ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-Nissan CEO Ghosn: strong yen short-term phenomenon" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.