Nov 20 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co, hoping to boost disappointing sales for the Leaf electric car, on Tuesday said it has improved the driving range of its alternative-fuel vehicle by 14 percent and lowered its price tag. Nissan officials said changes to the remodeled Leaf, shown Tuesday in Tokyo, were based on comments from customers who voiced fears of their vehicle running out of its electric charge and stranding them. Electric vehicles, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-Nissan improves Leaf EV driving range, cuts price" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.