(Refiles to add Reuters Instrument Codes) CHENGDU, Oct 12 (Reuters) - The chairman of Chinese auto dealer Pangda said he is "confident" that a planned investment in Saab will go through, clarifying earlier remarks he made suggesting that the deal was now void. Pang Qinghua said that the terms of the deal would still be subject to the bankruptcy administrator's review. "What I meant was that during restructuring, the court is authorised to adapt any restructuring plans, including ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-Pangda chairman says "confident" in Saab deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.