(Corrects spelling of Peugeot in headline) PARIS, June 26 (Reuters) - French carmaker PSA Peugeot Citroen said on Friday it had cut the number of media buying agencies it works with in Europe to two to reduce costs. Peugeot said in a statement that it would keep France's Havas and its MPG network, and OMD, which is part of U.S. advertising group Ommicom . It did not say how many firms it previously had been using. "This decision will further reduce the cost of media buying within the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-Peugeot reduces media buying agencies to cut costs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642