(Refiles to add headline) The GDP poll was conducted May 22 to May 27, 2009. Click on [ID:nN28322505] for the story. The latest available figure at the time of the poll was -3.4 percent for the fourth-quarter of 2008. REAL DOMESTIC PRODUCT AVERAGE FORECASTS -- GDP Q/Q ANNUALIZED Period Q109 Q209 Q309 Q409 Mean -6.4 -2.4 -0.1 1.4 Median -6.6 -2.5 0.4 1.6 Minimum -7.5 -4.4 -2.6 -1.0 Maximum -4.3 -0.5 2.4 3.1 Count 22 22 22 22 Individual forecasts: Q109 Q209 Q309 Q409 Action ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-POLL-Canada 1st quarter GDP seen falling 6.6 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.