(Corrects spelling of "representative" and "shareholder" in first paragraph) STUTTGART, Germany, Nov 28 (Reuters) - Germany's Porsche Automobil Holding SE criticised the top representative from Volkswagen's second-largest shareholder on Wednesday. "The atmosphere with (Christian) Wulff is not great," Chief Executive Wendelin Wiedeking told a news conference, referring to the Christian Democrat premier of Lower Saxony. Finance chief Holger Haerter said the company would again have to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-Porsche CEO unhappy with VW investor Lower Saxony" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.