(Refiles for more subscribers, recasts headline) * Separate court ruling on mining rights seen in 1H 2012 * Overseas expansion critical for POSCO * Steelmakers rush into India on rising auto, home demand SEOUL, Jan 31 (Reuters) - India's decision on Monday to approve POSCO's $12 billion steel mill will help the world's No. 3 steelmaker move toward its strategy of raising exports and gaining access to low-cost iron ore. The No.3 global steelmaker's 12-million-tonne steel project, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-POSCO says Indian approval boosts its global strategy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.