(Corrects to remove extraneous "to" in second paragraph; also corrects Reuters Instrument Code for Porsche in 7th paragraph and changes dateline to June 25 from June 24) * Qatar steps up battle with Dubai for regional finance hub * To offer ETFs, ETCs, bonds, sukuks and index products * Aiming to attract cross listings, secondary listings * NYSE Euronext to help Qatar's economic diversification By Matt Smith DUBAI, June 25 (Reuters) - The Qatar Exchange plans to expand beyond ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-Qatar eyes multi-asset bourse to diversify economy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642