(Corrects spelling of Scania in headline) STOCKHOLM, May 25 (Reuters) - Scania , Europe's fourth largest truckmaker, said on Friday it won an order to sell 150 city buses to NZ Bus in New Zealand. The firm said in a statement it would deliver the buses during the period from 2007 to 2009. It did not disclose the value of the deal. "NZ Bus, which operates a fleet of more than 1,000 vehicles, typically needs to renew the fleet with some 50 new buses per year and Scania is thus the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-Scania wins order in New Zealand for 150 buses" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642