(Refiles to correct date to February 22) By John Stonestreet and Christiaan Hetzner BERLIN/FRANKFURT, Feb 22 (Reuters) - Berlin will discuss on Wednesday options for maintaining the Franco-German power balance in aerospace and defence group EADS after Daimler said it might sell some or all of its stake. The firm's wish to focus on its core automotive business and eliminate the long-term drag on earnings that EADS represents has created a political headache for Chancellor Angela Merkel. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-SCENARIOS-Germany's options for EADS ownership" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.