(Amends links to Saab FACTBOX and TIMELINE at end of story) * Spyker Cars offer expires at 2200 GMT * Renewed offer excludes EIB loan approval * Spyker shares up 26.9 pct at 2.17 euros AMSTERDAM, Dec 21 (Reuters) - Shares in Dutch luxury carmaker Spyker soared on Monday after the company made a new bid for General Motors's [GM.UL] Swedish car brand Saab. The partly Russian owned Spyker said on Sunday it had lodged a renewed fast-track offer to buy Saab from GM just two days after ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-Spyker shares soar as GM mulls new offer for Saab" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642