(Repeats to fix garbled second paragraph) TOKYO, Nov 27 (Reuters) - Japan's Suzuki Motor Corp said on Tuesday it planned to build its second motorcycle factory in China, the world's largest motorbike market. Suzuki said it will make an official announcement later on Tuesday. A Suzuki spokesman declined to elaborate, but the Nikkei business daily said the car and motorcycle maker planned to set up a joint venture with an affiliate of China's Grand River Group to jointly spend more than ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-Suzuki to build new motorcycle plant in China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.