(Corrects dateline to Nov 27 from Nov 6) STOCKHOLM, Nov 27 (Reuters) - Swedish engineering firm Trelleborg said on Monday it will launch a restructuring program within its loss-making automotive unit for a cost of about 875 million crowns ($127 million) before tax. Trelleborg said in a statement that it would transfer production from western to eastern Europe. The first phase of the program could lead to 700 job losses at plants in Europe, and further plants would be evaluated, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-Sweden's Trelleborg to restructure automotive unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.