(Fixes link to table at end of story) By Douwe Miedema ZURICH, July 27 (Reuters) - Switzerland, renowned for its clean Alpine air and pristine ski slopes, has named Toyota's Prius the world's greenest car. The Swiss government gave the Prius the highest green rating in a draft study evaluating the environmental impact of driving around 6,000 different cars, including carbon dioxide (C02) emissions which contribute to global warming. The Swiss government said it hopes that the list -- ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-Swiss name Toyota's Prius the world's greenest car" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642