(Repeats to fix formatting) TOKYO, June 28 (Reuters) - Japan's largest automaker, Toyota Motor Corp, said on Thursday its global output rose 165 percent in May from a year earlier to 761,771 vehicles. The following are figures for domestic output, exports, overseas and global output of vehicles at Japan's eight carmakers for May, with percentage changes from the year before. Japan Output Exports *Toyota 275,811 (+155.8) 165,630 (+291.4) Nissan 84,201 (+5.2) 47,915 (+5.7) Honda 74,043 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-TABLE-Japan automakers May output, exports" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.