(Corrects day in paragraph 1 to ... Thursday ..., not ... Wednesday) TOKYO, April 1 (Reuters) - Japan's industry-wide auto sales, including 660cc minivehicles, jumped 23.5 percent in March from a year earlier to 674,494 vehicles, industry data showed on Thursday. A breakdown of domestic vehicle sales data follows, with year-on-year percentage changes in parentheses. YEAR-TO-DATE JAN-MAR 2010 JAN-MAR 2009 Total 1,499,387 (+22.1) 1,228,377 Registered vehicles 976,546 (+36.5) 715,557 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-TABLE-Japan overall auto sales +23.5 pct in March" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.