(Refiles to format table) JOHANNESBURG, Dec 2 (Reuters) - South Africa's total new vehicle sales grew by 11.7 percent in November year-on-year to 49,499 units in November, the National Association of Automobile Manufacturers said on Friday. DETAILED SALES DATA Nov '11 Oct '11 Nov '10 New passenger cars 33,074 36,826 29,519 Light commercial vehicles 14,125 12,985 12,591 Medium commercial vehicles 844 832 789 Heavy commercial vehicles 372 426 402 Extra heavy 1,013 1,182 911 Buses 71 75 106 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-TABLE-S.Africa's Nov new vehicle sales up 11.7 pct y/y" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.