(Refiles to fix table) LONDON, JUNE 30 - LONDON, June 30 (Reuters) - British consumer morale slipped in June as the boost from the royal wedding and May's run of public holidays faded, a survey from researchers GfK NOP showed on Thursday. For a full story, click on JUNE MAY APR MAR FEB JAN OVERALL INDEX -25 -21 -31 -28 -28 -29 PERSONAL FINANCES Last 12 months -20 -18 -23 -19 -16 -18 Next 12 months -8 -3 -14 -10 -10 -12 ECONOMIC SITUATION Last 12 months -50 -44 -57 -54 -55 -54 Next 12 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-TABLE-UK consumer confidence falls in June - GfK" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.