(Refiles to drop $ in first graph before 41.5 billion rupees) HONG KONG, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Tata Motors , India's top vehicle maker, plans to open its 41.5 billion rupee ($914 million) rights issue on Sept 29, for shareholders on record as of Sept 16, according to a term sheet obtained by Reuters. The rights issue to ordinary and A-share stockholders will close on Oct 20. Tata has said that proceeds would be used to make an early repayment on some of the short-term funding of its $2.3 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-Tata Motors sets dates for $914 mln rights issue" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.