* U.S. jobless claims at record, new-home sales slide * European Central Bank president says rate cut possible * Ford, airlines post losses; Kodak cuts jobs * Sony, Nintendo warn of weakness * Stocks fall in United States, Europe (For more on the global financial crisis, click on nCRISIS]) (Refiles to fix and update story links) By Jonathan Stempel NEW YORK, Jan 29 (Reuters) - The financial crisis deepened on Thursday as more people lost jobs and global companies posted big ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-TOPWRAP 7-Jobs, profits, spending vanish as gloom worsens" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.