(Corrects typo in headline) TOKYO, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Shares in Toyota Motor Corp fell for the sixth straight day on Friday as the world's top automaker's problems intensified over a recall of millions of vehicles due to faulty accelerator pedals and floor mats. Toyota shares fell 2.1 percent to 3,485 yen in morning trade in Tokyo. They have lost 15 percent in the last five days. "Toyota's stock might fall further until the impact on earnings and profits from the recall becomes clear," ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-Toyota shares extend loss as recall woes deepen" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.