(Refiles to fix executive's name) SEOUL, March 20 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp is unlikely to meet its global sales target of 9.85 million units this year due to slowing sales in major markets amid the yen's strengthening, an executive vice president said on Thursday. "Frankly speaking, sales in the U.S., Europe and Japan are showing signs of slowdown. It will be difficult to meet the group's sales target of 9.85 million, although emerging markets such as China and Russia are active," ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-Toyota is unlikely to meet 2008 sales target-exec" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.