(Refiles to insert word "Canada" into headline) (Adds details) OTTAWA, Aug 19 (Reuters) - A surge in auto sales helped Canadian wholesale trade rise by 2.0 percent in June -- the largest margin since February -- and beat market expectations, according to Statistics Canada data on Tuesday. Automotive sector sales rose 10.6 percent from May and helped give a 4.2 percent boost to the struggling manufacturing province of Ontario. Market analysts surveyed by Reuters had forecast a monthly ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-UPDATE 1-Canada wholesale trade boosted by auto sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.