(Corrects Reuters stock code for Ford to from ) (Adds company, analyst comment) By Alastair Sharp LONDON, April 25 (Reuters) - British car dealer Pendragon Plc expects results this year at the upper end of forecasts amid signs of improvement in its tough markets, it said on Friday. The company, whose brands include Evans Halshaw, said net profit for each new car sold grew faster in the first quarter than in any of the previous three quarters, even as volumes fell 4 percent. Used car ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-UPDATE 1-Car dealer Pendragon sees top-of-range results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642