(Refiles to fix typo in first paragraph) * H1 loss 139.1 mln euros * Narrows Saab sales target * Says will have enough liquidity at year-end (Adds details, outlook) AMSTERDAM, Aug 27 (Reuters) - Spyker , the Dutch niche luxury sports car maker that acquired Saab from GM [GM.UL] this year, posted a large loss on Friday and said Saab's 2010 sales will be at the lower end of expectations. But the company said it would not be forced to recapitalise despite reporting negative ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-UPDATE 1-Dutch Saab owner Spyker posts another loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.