(refiles to add UPDATE tag to headline) MILAN, Dec 26 (Reuters) - Italian automaker Fiat has ended its joint venture with Nanjing Automobile after its Chinese partner decided to merge with Chinese peer SAIC Motor . In a joint statement released on Wednesday, Fiat said it had agreed to sell its 50 percent stake in the venture for passenger cars to Nanjing for an undisclosed amount. But it would keep working with Nanjing in the commercial vehicle and components sectors. "Although their ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-UPDATE 1-Fiat ends Nanjing JV, but keeps working on parts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.