(Corrects to change "be" to "to" in headline) (Adds background, details) TURIN, Italy, July 29 (Reuters) - The new company being set up to manage carmaker Fiat SpA's plant near Naples will stand outside the Confindustria business union, meaning it will not be covered by national job contracts, a senior union official said on Thursday. Roberto di Maulo, secretary of the Fismic union, said the company, dubbed "Newco" in the Italian press, would not be part of the Industrial Union of Naples ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-UPDATE 1-Fiat Naples plant to stand outside national body" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642