(Refiles to add UPDATE 1 to headline) NEW YORK, May 24 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp. said on Thursday it received a document request from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission relating to derivative trading of foreign exchange and commodities contracts. In an SEC filing, GM also said it had narrowed its estimate of contingent exposures related to bankrupt auto parts maker Delphi Corp. to $7 billion from between $6 billion and $7.5 billion. GM said it would pay Delphi $300 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-UPDATE 1-GM gets SEC request, details Delphi exposure" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.