* Toddler died after fire broke out in car * 646,000 units recalled worldwide. * 172,000 cars in Britain from next month, 140,000 in U.S. (Corrects last paragraph to add "in South Africa". Also adds bylines) By Chang-Ran Kim and Tiisetso Motsoeneng TOKYO/JOHANNESBURG, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co recalled 646,000 of its Fit/Jazz and City automobiles globally over a faulty window switch after a child died when fire broke out in a car last year. The recall includes 140,000 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-UPDATE 1-Honda recalls Fit/Jazz cars over window fault" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.