(Refiles to correct dateline) * Sees FY12 EPS $1.75 to $1.88 * Q1 EPS $0.54 vs $0.39 year-ago * Q1 rev up 30 percent to $1.03 bln * Rev from aftermarket segment up 48 pct * Rev from recycled products segment up 18 pct April 26 (Reuters) - Auto parts seller LKQ Corp posted a rise in quarterly profit as acquisitions boosted revenue in its aftermarket segment, and the company raised its full-year earnings forecast. The company, which also recycles products of original equipment manufacturers, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-UPDATE 1-LKQ raises full-year profit forecast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.