(Refiles to give the full name and designation of the executive in the 7th paragraph) * Q2 net profit at 2.40 bln rupees versus 4.06 bln estimates * Labour unrest, interest rate hikes, exchange rate hit profit * Board approves purchase of land for plant in Gujarat state * Maruti stock down nearly 21 pct in 2011, more than broader mrkt By Anurag Kotoky NEW DELHI, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Maruti Suzuki , India's top carmaker, reported a more than halving of its quarterly net profit, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-UPDATE 1-Maruti Q2 profit more than halves as labour unrest weighs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642