(Corrects spelling of "will" in first paragraph) TOKYO, June 28 (Reuters) - Moody's downgraded its credit rating on Toyota Motor Corp one notch on Tuesday and will keep it on review for possible downgrade, saying it will take time for the automaker to return to stable earnings. Moody's Investors Service lowered its senior unsecured rating on the Japanese automaker to Aa3 from Aa2. The agency put Toyota on review in April, citing disruptions to the automaker's supply chain from the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-UPDATE 1-Moody's cuts Toyota rating; further downgrade possible" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.