* Gap between yen-based cost and revenue to fall 50 pct-CEO * No greenfield factories in next 6 years outside China, Brazil * Infiniti production probable in North America, China (Refiles to remove extra dateline) By Chang-Ran Kim, Asia autos correspondent YOKOHAMA, Japan, June 28 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co's chief executive said on Tuesday he hopes the company can reach its operating profit margin target of 8 percent during the first three years of a newly announced business plan. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-UPDATE 1-Nissan hopes to hit 8 pct op margin within 3 yrs-CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.