(Corrects Reuters instrument code in first paragraph) PARIS, May 29 (Reuters) - Pardus has raised its stake in Europe's biggest listed car-parts maker, Valeo , to over 15 percent, the U.S. investment fund said on Tuesday, after it failed to get board seats at a shareholder meeting on May 21. It said it held 11.7 million shares and was a long-term shareholder, committed to Valeo and its future. A Valeo spokeswoman had no comment. Pardus last unveiled a stake of 14.2 percent. After ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-UPDATE 1-Pardus ups Valeo stake above 15 percent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.