(Refiles to reformat graphic link) * Q4 net profit 4.15 bln yuan vs 3.68 bln yuan consensus * Analysts cautious on 2011 outlook amid market slowdown * Shares outperform market before Feb trading suspension * Company striving for global brand name (Adds details, analyst comment, share price) BEIJING, March 30 (Reuters) - China's largest automaker, SAIC Motor Corp , said on Wednesday its fourth-quarter earnings rose 58.4 percent as sales in the world's largest auto market jumped ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-UPDATE 1-SAIC Q4 net up 58 pct on record sales, outlook cautious" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.