(Refiles to correct day of the week in paragraph 6) (Adds quotes, background, shares) STOCKHOLM, Nov 24 (Reuters) - Swedish truckmaker Scania rejected for a second time German rival MAN's unsolicited takeover bid and raised the prospect of making a second annual special payout to shareholders in 2007. MAN has offered 10.3 billion euros ($13.4 billion) for Scania but has met strong resistance from the Swedish company's management and its key shareholder Investor , run by the Wallenberg ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-UPDATE 1-Scania rebuffs MAN again, sees new payout" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642