(Refiles to correct Spyker name in headline) * Q1 net loss 72 mln euros, vs Q4 loss 39 mln euros * Q1 sales 257.1 mln euros, vs Q4 301 mln euros * Saab 2011 production target of 80,000 not achievable * Cites tight cash position, aims to restart production soon (Adds background, quote) AMSTERDAM, April 29 (Reuters) - Spyker Cars , the Dutch parent of Swedish premium carmaker Saab, reported a first-quarter net loss of 72 million euros on Friday and warned it was unlikely to meet ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-UPDATE 1-Spyker can't meet Saab target as losses worsen" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.