(Refiles April 25 story to change second reference to South Korean president's name in paragraph 11) (Adds business group letter, details in paragraphs 4-6) WASHINGTON, April 25 (Reuters) - The U.S. Senate's top lawmaker on international trade issued a stern missive this week to South Korea's president, warning that failure to end a row over beef imports will doom a newly minted trade pact. "My support for (U.S.-Korea trade) agreement hinges on whether Korea commits to lift its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-UPDATE 1-US senator pens strong warning to S.Korea" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.