(Corrects to add "UPDATE 1" in headline; also corrects spelling of "denounced" in fifth paragraph) * State premier "irritated" by Porsche accusation * Says Porsche doesn't have all the facts * Remains in favour of deal between the two carmakers (Adds quotes, background) BERLIN, June 29 (Reuters) - Cash-rich German carmaker Volkswagen AG and its ailing majority owner Porsche SE must decide soon whether to integrate or not, VW's home state of Lower Saxony said on Monday. "We need ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-UPDATE 1-VW, Porsche must agree on future soon-Lwr Saxony" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642