(Refiles to show in paragraph 1 demand is from OEMs, not for OEMs) * Raises FY adj EPS to $2.73-$2.78 from $2.47-$2.57 * Raises Q4 adj EPS to $0.88-$0.93 from $0.62-$0.72 * Cites strong aftermarket sales, higher European demand * Shares rise 5 pct before the bell Dec 21 (Reuters) - Wabco Holdings Inc , a supplier of safety and control systems for commercial vehicles, raised its full-year outlook for the fifth time in a row, helped by strong aftermarket sales growth and higher ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-UPDATE 1-Wabco raises FY outlook for fifth time" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.