(Corrects spelling of Wescast in headline) * Q3 loss C$0.46/shr vs C$0.75/shr * Sales drop 25.4 percent to C$52.2 mln * Shares flat at C$2.85 on the TSX TORONTO, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Wescast Industries reported a smaller quarterly loss on Wednesday, helped by earlier restructuring efforts and lower raw material costs. Wescast, the largest manufacturer of exhaust manifolds for cars and light trucks in North America, said it had a net loss of C$6.1 million ($5.6 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-UPDATE 1-Wescast reports smaller loss as sales sag" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.